Friday 4 December 2009

Vanessa Jace Sanz is the first face of JUSTPROUD

banner
Out of 414 models from 24 countries, the members of JUSTPROUD thought that Vanessa will be a great representative for this new Fashion Brand. Therefore today Vanessa Jace Sanz, from New York, is chosen as the 1st Face of the Community driven Fashion Brand JUSTPROUD.

Vanessa herself is thrilled to be the new face of JUSTPROUD. She considers it a great honor to have been chosen to represent a brand involved in the movement of today's fashion industry. “It truly makes me happy to know that so many people voted for me and made this possible and for that I am grateful. 


If there is one thing I want to do, it's to model. I just want to be out there doing what makes me happy, what brings joy to my life. After so many years of hard work, I am looking forward to all that is ahead. I know this is going to be a great journey, one I have been long awaiting and 100% ready for."

Geert Rietbergen, CEO of JUSTPROUD, stated: “We are very happy with our 1st Face. Vanessa did put in a lot of effort & determination and finally she made it to be chosen out of 414 (aspiring) models from 24 countries. That is a great achievement. JUSTPROUD is all about providing chances & making dreams come alive. We have the strongest belief that together with Vanessa we will emphasize this to the audience & made our first big step in creating this community driven Fashion Brand.” 




banner

No comments:

Post a Comment